Why. How. Delivery Method. Learn = Grow
What is the "Why" behind the "Why", what assessments and tools do we need to help your team continuous learn and grow.
We focus on the meat of what makes your employees tick and what adult learning methods are best suited for your organization.
- Define scope and research outline
- Utilize pre-testing surveys, focus groups, individual interviews and.or ethnography for an indivudal, group or department
- Collect and analyze the primary data
- Present preliminary finding, analysis with suggested actions
We use a variety of proprietary and non-proprietary assessment tools to help employees understand their own strengths, temperament and needed areas of improvement. Below are just a few of the assessment type tools EdTrain uses:
- Strength Finders
- Kiersey Temperament Assessment
- Thomas Killmann Conflict Mode Assessment
- Meyers Brigges
We tap into various learning management systems, AI, social media and company portals that are both SaaS based and installed systems to gather and deliver the necessary training and courses requested. Examples consist of:
- Black Board, Engage, Canvas, Moodle, D2L, WorkDay
- AWS Technology
- MS Office
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snap Chat
EdTrainU has developed a series of courses designed to effectively advance your global teams. These are just a few of many courses EdTrainU has developed and delivers to it clients:
- Social and Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- Human Capital: Two sided accountability
- Intercultural Management Communication
- Supervisory Managment
- Strategic Management
- The Politics of Leadership in a Global Economy
- Interpersonal Management
- Human Resources Management: Building a Capable Workforce
- Concepts of Global and Ethical Leadership
- Leadership and Professional Practice
We are proud of our work.
Top tips and expert advice from the field.